New Opposition Leader Mia Mottley appears to be engaging private sector opinion in the early days of her tenure.
Barbados TODAY could not ascertain the nature of the discourse for which four well known faces from corporate Barbados were seen heading into her West Wing offices at Parliament this morning.
The group included head of the Barbados Private Sector Association, John Williams, his predecessor Ben Arrindell, LIME’s country head Alex McDonald, and Banks Holdings’ CEO, Richard Cozier. (DS)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App