Isn’t it interesting how “black” continues to get a bad rap?
When the smoke from the Sistine Chapel was black, no Pope was yet elected.
From the moment it turned white, 1.2 billion souls rejoiced at the coming of Francis the First!
— Carl Moore
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App