Was it a case of working dangerously, relaxing dangerously or just living dangerous? Whatever it was, the presence of this man on the edge of the roof of this Roebuck Street building attracted the attention of our photographer and many other passer by this morning.
It screamed SHaW Act!
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App