Justin Bieber might get teary-eyed if he tunes in to late night TV yesterday.
His ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez, 20, cracked a joke on air about making the pop star cry.
“Last time you were here, you were with a Justin Bieber,” David Letterman said to Gomez, who was a guest on last night’s episode of the Late Show with David Letterman. “That’s not going on now.”
Said the starlet with a big smile, “No, I’m single. I’m so good.”
Following a loud applause from the crowd, Letterman went on to say, “Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation and he said something and I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry.”
Then to a huge chuckle, Gomez responded, “Well, that makes two of us!
Continuing to smile, Gomez – who hasn’t publicly addressed the split until now – did not seem at all apologetic about the remark. ” (People)
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App