Tomorrow is going to be a special day in the life of gospel music in Barbados.
That is when a “home boy” who has just signed a recording contract with a major music company in Canada to continue spreading his gospel music ministry across the globe, will stage his first international concert in Barbados since leaving the island about a year ago to promote his Breakout album on the North American continent.
The Hozia Hinds concert at the Barbados Workers Union’s Solidarity House headquarters, which begins at 6 p.m., will showcase top gospel “acts” from the United States, Guyana and of course here at home.
Check out the attached video interview with Hozia for much more on that event as well as his work, music and past and future performing tours around the world since departing the shores of his homeland.†
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App