Last Friday, three of the six weekly winners drawn in the “LIME Text UR Way To The UK” promotion were among the first to see the new livery on Paul The Surfer Bourne’s car as he gets ready for the 2013 Rally season.
Shawn Phillips, Sharlene Maynard and Shaquille Als have each won the chance to drive with The Surfer.
The three winners got the opportunity to meet the LIME sponsored rally car driver last weekend and to see his newly designed car during the making of a video to launch its new livery. The video reveal is The Surfer’s take on the Harlem Shake.
There are still two weeks left in the promotion. The promotion requires mobile customers to send three text messages per day for a chance to win a trip for two to England with tickets to a game at Old Trafford, in addition to the chance of a weekly prize draw for a chance to drive with Bourne.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App