A night full of action was the only way to bring KadUWIval 2013 to an end.
After wining their way from the Party Stand on Spring Garden to the Cave Hill campus during the annual Road March, hundreds of party-goers showed no signs of weariness as they wukked, jukked, and jammed the latest Trinidadian and Bajan tunes at the Cave Hill Campus.
Party Monarch Mikey and Li’L Rick as well as Patrice Roberts, Iwer George, and Denise Belfon lit up the stage with their performances.
A calypso competition, fashion and car shows, a Wet Fete, and J’Ouvert formed part of the annual carnival events. (DS)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App