There will be no school tomorrow at the Sharon Primary School and the Maria Holder Nursery School, located in St. Thomas.
This is as a result of the environmental conditions at both schools occasioned by Monday’s fire at B’s Recycling Centre, Cane Garden, St. Thomas.
The schools, which have been inspected by the Environmental Protection Department, are scheduled to be cleaned so that any residue or particles may be removed.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App