Signia Financial Group Inc. opened the doors to their new Loans Centre at Haggatt Hall, St. Michael recently.
The new satellite location will offer clients access to a loans officer to facilitate financing on Signia’s personal, corporate and commercial lending products.
The opening was marked with a blessing of the new office officiated by The Reverend Luther Johnson. CEO, Paul Ashby and his management team, Signia’s directors, participating automobile dealers, and members of staff were present.
In addition to the Loans Office, Signia’s new facility will also offer used vehicles on site, bringing a valuable key feature of their biannual “Used Car Expo” right to the doorstep of their new daily lending office.
“After years of working to fulfill our mission of offering quality services and products to our clients, all of the pieces have fallen into place as our 10th anniversary approaches, to open this new office at Haggatt Hall,” Ashby said. “The timing couldn’t have been more appropriate. We are very pleased to open our doors and give our long standing and new customers, better service, more convenience and engage new business.”
Signia’s main headquarters will remain at Carlisle House, Hincks Street, Bridgetown, where the full range of Signia’s products and services can be accessed.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App