The gospel music ministry in Barbados is now richer since a young Guyanese artiste left her homeland recently to take up residence here — and spread her talent across the island.
Now based at the Mount Olive Holy Church, in Carrington Village, Trenacia Esseboom-McKend is already making waves ever since her first major performance in Barbados last weekend, as a guest act at the Hozsia Hinds concert at the Barbados Workers Union Solidarity headquarters.
Trenacia’s rendition of Indescribable, was an apt title, as her dynamic, powerful and well controlled high-range vocals, “brought the house down”.
High Note now shares with you a full-length interview and live performances, specifically captured on the attached video from her church, for this article.††firstname.lastname@example.org
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App