Supermodel Heidi Klum put on her Supermom uniform this weekend.
While vacationing in Hawaii with her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten and her kids, Klum’s seven-year-old son Henry was caught in a dangerous riptide off the beach on the island of Oahu. Two of Klum’s nannies were also swept away in the tide and required help to get out of the water.
Klum and Kirsten quickly jumped in to the rescue and luckily for all, no one was hurt.
In a statement released yesterday to the media, the 39-year-old explained: “We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water. Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Just a day before the drama took place, Klum posted a photo of the scenic beach to Twitter and wrote “Peaceful.”(Huffington Post)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App