Residents and business owners in the Holetown, St. James area are being encouraged to come out tomorrow, Wednesday, April 3, to find out more about Phase Two of the Coastal Risk Assessment and Management Programme.
This is when the stakeholder consultation comes off at the Trents Community Centre, Trents, St. James at 6 p.m.
The second phase is expected to include the construction of break waters, revetments, a walkway and a headland. In addition, a fluidiser is also expected to be installed along the Holetown stretch. Much of the work will be concentrated around the Folkestone area, however, it will extend from the Coral Reef Club to the Holetown Police Station.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App