The work of four artists will be on show at the Pelican Art Gallery for two weeks next month.
Wayne Collymore-Taylor, Don Small, Andrew Fenty and Larry Belgrave will showcase their work in the exhibition entitled RENAISSANCE IN RECESSION TIMES.
It opens on May 25 and ends on June 8.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App