Dominican author, Ray C. M. Harris is the featured author for this month’s edition of Citrus Book & Poetry Night.
He wrote the book entitled The Word That Which is Written and Should Be Known”.
Harris is an Attorney-at-Law and a Legal Consultant, who specialises in legislative drafting, law revision and law reform.
A release described Roots, as he is lovingly referred to, as a brother with a difference. Despite his accomplishments, he is amazingly unassuming and humble.
“To many grassroots brothers and sisters in the region, he is known as an elder, a Caribbean sage, who is never too busy to assist. He explains both mundane and esoteric matters with a clarity and simplicity that can only be described as outstanding. This capacity to explain complex matters in a simple yet clear manner is aptly reflected in his excellent book: The Word:That Which is Written and Should Be Known. This work of devotional service can only be described as essential reading for all people dedicated to Truth,” it stated.
The event comes off at Limegrove Bar on April 8.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App