The National Employment Bureau has issued an urgent call for applicants, who will be considered for vacancies with a fast food franchise in Canada.
Persons interested in applying for either category of employment – food counter attendant and maintenance/janitorial staff – should have previous experience in either the fast food industry or providing customer service in a fast paced environment.
All applicants visiting the office must provide a valid photo identification at the time of registration. The deadline is next Wednesday, April 10.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting the NEB.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App