The recent fire at B’s Recycling at Cane Garden has unveiled some salient points for consideration for the attention of those regulatory agencies and response practitioners.
We have had some similar fires at the landfill over the years, therefore some occurrences at the recent incident has demonstrated that we have not been proactive to prevent the severity of what occurred.
Prudent disaster management would mandate that incidents especially of the nature of those fires with large piles of tyres, some report should have been documented and recor���!Q)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App