Daily they work at heights that would make most men dizzy, but they make the task seem like child’s play. Over the weekend the men of Tropical Tree Services caught the attention of many in Holders Hill, St. James as they made light work of trimming casuarina trees around the ShopSmart Inc. complex.
While the trees swayed back and forth in the strong breeze, this employee donned his spiked shoes and effortlessly walked up the trunk with his chainsaw, and soon the branches came crashing down.
By the time the hurricane season rolls around, said ShopSmart manager Mark Niles, all the trees should be properly pruned.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App