We can finally close the cluttered chapter of our Rihanna and Chris Brown scrapbooks, because it’s officially over…for now.
A source exclusive to E! News has confirmed the couple’s split after a tireless frenzy of are-they-or-aren’t-they tailchasing. Per the insider, RiRi will always love Chris but has moved on and is reshifting her focus to her career and business ventures.
Currently running the final legs of her international Diamonds tour while spending solo time with her “mini tour family” and conceptualizing new creative ideas for future shows, the superstar is also working toward launching a new perfume and continuing with her ongoing fashion campaigns.
There is reportedly no other man in the Barbadian beauty’s life. As photos surface of Breezy’s night out with a mysterious blonde in NYC, RiRi appears to be flying solo in the West Coast.
Rihanna was spotted courtside at the L.A. Lakers vs. L.A. Clippers game on Sunday sporting a bold and quirky outfit, consisting of an oversize jersey tee, graphic sweatpants and sky-high white heels. And to further push the fashion boundaries, her look was accessorized with a thick collar chain and vampish lipstick.
Good to know single Ri is still a risk-taker. (E! Online)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App