The vibrancy of life in the Caribbean has been captured masterfully in Vanita Comissiong’s work.
The artist has used her images of her paintings and created “a very exciting range of colourful textiles products, accessories and souvenirs,” with her VERY VANITA line. Her paintings, which depict every day life, have been featured in international shows and magazines.
Comissiong, who has been painting since the 1980s, is the curator of On The Wall Galleries located at Earthworks Pottery and Champers.
Recent Local News
- Nishal's plight a wake-up call to parents
- Central Bank opens debt exchange forum on Monday
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Mobile App