Residents of Deacons Farm awoke this morning to the news that someone they knew had been killed.
Thirty-two year-old Aubrey Cornelius Marksman, of Block 4G Farm Road, was found by a passerby at the back of Block 2B Madison Terrace about 6:30 a.m. with a wound to the head.
He was lying on a bench next to a table where people hang out.
One of his slippers was on the bench and the other on the ground. On the ground just feet away there was a spent bullet.
As investigations into the circumstances surrounding his death continues, the police are appealing to anyone who might have information about this unnatural death to call them at 430-7189 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
The information will be treated in the strictest confidence, said Police Public Relations Officer, Inspector David Welch. (DS)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App