The Kiwanis Club of Bridgetown and Kiwanis Silver Dollars for Children Fund are equipped with a new laptop and printer to execute their duties thanks to leading regional insurance company Sagicor Life Inc. The donation will play an integral role in the organisation’s contribution to the care and development of children.
Chairman of the fund, Lennox Prescod said: “The computer and printer … will be used by the charity to better manage its assets and develop plans to launch its web-based appeals for donations for Kiwanis Silver Dollars 2013. We are grateful to Sagicor for this thoughtful gesture and for partnering with the Kiwanis … to serve the children of Barbados.”
Assistant Vice President – Marketing at Sagicor Tracey Knight-Lloyd, said: “The goals and values of Sagicor Life Inc and the Kiwanis are harmonious so there is a natural linkage between the organisations. We both recognise and firmly support youth initiatives which promote education and healthy development.”
The Kiwanis Silver Dollars for Children Fund distributes donations to various charitable and non-profit organisations.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App