The two men who were jointly charged in connection with the recent fire at Bs Recycling, Cane Garden, St. Thomas have appeared in court to answer the accusation.
Twenty two year old Jermain Julian Worrel and 23 year old Hilary Vladimir Glasgow, both of Bridge Road, Cave Hill, St. Michael went before the District “A” court today.
Glasgow was released on $20,000 bail with one surety, while Worrell was remanded to jail. Both accused must be back at the District “D” Magistrate’s Court on April 16.
Worrell, who has other matters pending before the court, will have to appear before the District “A” magistrate on May 10 on those offences. (EJ)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App