Had I been in the presence of the Governor of the Barbados Central Bank, Dr Delisle Worrell, during his recent presentation and subsequent briefing maybe I would have a better sense of the state of the Barbados economy.
As it stands now, from the media evidence adduced from the presentation and briefing, my impression of the true state of the economy could best be described in the words of the Bob Dylan song — “the answer my friend is blowing in the wind”.
— Michael Rudder
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App