This morning, Leader of the Opposition Mia Mottley and Senator Jerome Walcott, added their names to the list of Barbadians signing the condolence book for the late Baroness Margaret Thatcher.
Mottley signed the book at her office in the West Wing of Parliament, during a courtesy call by British High Commissioner Paul Brummell.
The former British Prime Minister will be laid to rest on Wednesday. (DS)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App