It was an anonymous phone call about 1 this afternoon that led the Police to Cattlewash, St. Joseph where they found a human skeleton.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector David Welch said that the skeleton, which was found in a wooded dry area, was unidentifiable as were the pieces of clothing found in the vicinity.
Investigations are ongoing to identify the remains as well as to determine the circumstances surrounding the death. (DS)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App