As far as celebrity real estate goes, Christina Aguilera just hit a high note!
The singer just closed on a magnificent home in Mulholland Estates, a fancy Beverly Hills neighborhood that also counts Paris Hilton, Slash and Charlie Sheen as residents. The price? A cool $10 million. Brooke Kaufman of Hilton and Hyland negotiated the purchase for Aguilera.
Wondering what her pricey pad is like? We’ve got the scoop.
Boasting six bedrooms and eight baths, the Mediterranean estate features exposed beam ceilings, a wood-paneled library, two bars, screening room and a fabulous gourmet kitchen.
And if the star is seeking some solitude, the master suite also has a luxurious fireplace, private office and best of all, two walk-in closets. Every girl’s dream come true!
And finally, for entertaining, Aguilera will be well-equipped. The property has an impressive saltwater pool and spa, bath house, gazebo, lush garden and built-in barbeque.
We’ll be waiting for our invite! (E! Online)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App