The patrons who attended the Mr. and Miss Ellerslie pageant on Saturday night at the Roy Marshall Teaching Complex were shining just as brightly as the 14 contestants who strutted their stuff of the stage.
During the break of the show, which was won by Shakira Husbands and Jabari Jones, some of them posed for the camera.
The show was organised by the Ellerslie Key Club and was a fund raiser for an overseas trip. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App