Take out the seeds from a handful of goosberries and cut into small pieces.
Grind these pieces in the grinder with little water and make a paste.
Mix this paste in 1 cup water and sieve it.
Add two tea spoon honey or a pinch of salt into the juice and drink it fresh.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App