Over the years the Bay Street Bandstand has been the scene of many musical displays by the band of the Royal Barbados Police Force and other cultural activities.
Over the past week, rather than the melodious sound of musical instruments, the atmosphere has been dominated by the sounds of demolition as workmen from the National Conservation Commission stripped the roof in preparation for its restoration. Here, the work continues at Bay Street.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App