Damage Kontrol will be looking to make their mark this Crop-Over.
The Foreday Mornin’ band was conceptualised by eight organisers, some of whom are well known within the entertainment arena.
Assistant Band Organiser, Janelle Forde-Greenidge, told Bajan Vibes that the band, which will cater to approximately 300 revellers, was the first one to be registered with the National Cultural Foundation this year.
“Our band consists of two sections entitled Looseness and Leh Go. Looseness comes with a white T-shirt for males and a white baby-tee for females. The females of this section would be given red shorts to complete their Foreday outfit. The section Leh Go consists of a yellow T-shirt for the males and the female completes the section with their yellow baby-tee and white shorts.
“[We will be providing free drinks, glow accessories, paint and powder along the route and breakfast at the end of the jump,” said Forde-Greenidge.
The band house is located at RVR Bar, Goodland, St. Michael. Registration commences on May 2 and the band house opens Monday to Fridays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m, and 6 p.m. to 10pm and on Saturdays 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App