Police are investigating a shooting incident which occurred last night at the Barbados Water Authority, Pine, St. Michael.
Police reported today that they were looking into a matter that occurred at the guard hut of the compound around 10:30 p.m. Two men ventured onto the compound while the security guard and another employee were on duty, the police reported, and when confronted by the employees one of the men discharged a shot before they both fled.
Police said though that it did not appear that it had been an attempted robbery at the time.
Meanwhile, police are also seeking public assistance in locating Pedro Lamar Caddle, of Bissex Housing Area, St. Joseph, who is wanted in connection with “a number of serious criminal matters”.
Police said the 30 year-old man is about six feet tall, of slim build with dark complexion. He has small eyes, small ears, a long nose, thin lips, and wears a low hair style. He has scars on his forehead and left cheek.
“Caddle is advised that he can present himself to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice. He is considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached by the public,” the police noted.
Any person who may know the whereabouts of Caddle is asked to dial 211, or the nearest police station. (LB)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App