LIME is partnering with the Barbados Rally Club to provide its mobile customers who are rally fans with live rally results and information from each of the signature rally events on their calendar for this year.
Head of Marketing, Rachel Pilgrim, LIME expressed her delight at the initiative.
“LIME has been a sponsor of the Barbados Rally Club for many years and we are very proud to be associated with Barbados’ most popular sport. We have expanded our relationship and are pleased to be partnering with them on the LIME Live Rally Results initiative,” she said.
“LIME mobile customers who are avid rally fans have been asking for results on their phone whilst they are out and about watching rallying and need to see the results from each stage quickly. We are thrilled to be able to offer this to our mobile customers who sign up for this free service as part of our ongoing ‘value campaign’.
Mark Hamilton, Chairman of the Barbados Rally Club said: “The Barbados Rally Club are thrilled to be partnering with LIME in this initiative. LIME live will connect rally fans with updates and stage times direct from the rallies and we are sure this new service will be well received.”
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App