“On Sunday April 28 at the Main Guard, the Garrison at four o’clock we have an opportunity to say thank you to Lynn Armor who made a tremendous impact on the ability of Barbadians and other Caribbean people to offer complimentary healing therapies to self and others.” This comment was made by a former President of the Barbados Reiki Association, Michael Rudder.
Rudder and Colbert Goddard were trained by Lynn in Reiki in November 1994 in Trinidad. They then invited her to come to Barbados to offer the training here. She subsequently came to Barbados in April 1995 and then again in November that year. She fell in love with Barbados and it became almost her second home. She continued to come here twice a year for many years always extending the Reiki community.
Over time, Lynn introduced Barbadians to other energy healing therapies under the MMS rubric. These complimentary healing methods have been embraced by a number of people here, some of whom have themselves become teachers.
Rudder said he anticipates that a number of students of complimentary healing therapies and friends of Lynn will attend the function and pay tribute to that special healer who left us too soon on March 14 this year.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App