Government Hill Nursery School will re-open at its original site on Government Hill, on Monday, May 6.
The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation announced this evening that the principal and staff will spend the remainder of this week facilitating the return to the newly renovated classrooms.
The ministry expressed regret at the inconvenience caused and thanked parents and guardians for their cooperation.
In December 2012, the school was damaged by a fire and it was temporarily relocated to the St. Barnabas Church in January of this year.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App