The second annual Nissan Warrens Sports Club Beach Volleyball Classic will serve off this Sunday at Brandon’s Beach with a record number of entries.
Members of the Warrens committee recently collected the sponsorship cheque from Nissan brand co-ordinator Catherine Leslie after outlining plans for this exciting tournament.
Leslie told members of the media that her company was proud to play its part in the development of the youth in the island through their various sporting††disciplines.
The press conference took place in the showroom at Courtesy Garage’s Wildey, St. Michael headquarters.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App