Four crews of the Barbados Light & Power were on the job today replacing poles damaged by fire about two weeks ago.
The number of workers and the intensity of the work made clear that this was an important juncture for electricity supply.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App