KINGSTON — Two schoolgirls are in custody following the fatal stabbing of a man in St. Thomas on Thursday.
Investigations are underway into the incident, which saw the 29-year-old lose his life at his Seaforth home during an encounter with the 16-and 14-year-old girls who attend school in the parish.
Reports reaching the Observer are that the man allegedly attempted to sexually assault one of the girls when the other intervened inflicting the deadly wound.
The police were unable to confirm the circumstances surrounding the incident when contacted. (Observer)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App