Last weekend the Barbados Film and Video Association held its fifth anniversary celebrations and awards ceremony at which it paid tribute to those who have contributed to the sector.
However, it was a special moment when the ever-green Marvo Manning, retired broadcaster par excellence, was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award by Minister of Culture Stephen Lashley.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App