Chefette Restaurants the largest restaurant chain on the island, continues to be a shining example of what being a good corporate citizen means.
This is the view expressed by Executive Director of Crime Stoppers Barbados, Devrol Dupigny as he received a contribution from Managing Director of Chefette Restaurants, Ryan Haloute.
“For the past three years, Chefette Restaurants has been steadfast in its commitment to Crime Stoppers, and their annual contributions have assisted greatly in our ability to maintain a 24-hour call centre operation to receive tips on crime from the Barbadian public,” Dupigny said.
“We appreciate the partnership that we have developed with Chefette Restaurants and we look forward to deepening our relationship in the months ahead.”
In handing over the cheque, Haloute said: “We believe in supporting our local community in all aspects and Crime Stoppers Barbados has played a major role in protecting our beautiful island, especially during these challenging economic times.”
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App