MP for St. Michael South Central, Richard Sealy had a busy day today.
Across his constituency he visited many of the children about to sit tomorrow’s 11-Plus exam, trying to get them into a lighter frame of mind for the gruelling test that will determine which school they will attend for the next five or six years.
At George Lamming Primary, these young ones listened attentively and also had a few questions of their own for the Minister of Tourism.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App