There was lots to celebrate in the Speaker’s House recently.
Not the House of Assembly where he presides, but the Carrington household in St. Philip which was the location of a lime held to celebrate Michael Carrington’s elevation to Queen’s Counsel.
It was also his daughter Malaika’s 14th birthday and some of her close friends also attended the event.
Ombudsman Valton Benn, Derek Alleyne, Clifton Forde, Dr. Andrew Forde, UWI Lecture Dr. Justin Robinson, Fisherman’s Pub Clement Armstrong, Cecil and Charmaine McCarthy, Wayne Lewis from the European Union were among the small gathering of family and friends who attended the lime.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App