Rupert Blackman is the first winner in the Quaker, Simpson Motors, Carlton A1 and Emerald City Supermarkets’ ongoing Chevrolet Spark promotion.
The Sea View, St. Philip resident was presented with a hamper full of Quaker products as the first weekly winner in the promotion, which started last month and runs until August 11, 2013.
Simpson Motors’ Marketing manager, Kevin Beckles, explained that shoppers who test drive the Chevrolet Spark vehicles on display at the supermarkets on selected days will get a chance to win a monthly prizes of $500 in groceries or weekly prizes of a basket filled with Quaker products.
“Additionally, all customers making purchases exceeding $50 inclusive of at least one Quaker product will have the opportunity to win the grand prize of a Chevrolet Spark,” Beckles added.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App