Attorney-at-law, Andrew Pilgrim, was officially admitted to the inner bar during a brief ceremony in the No. 3 Supreme Court yesterday.
Attorney General, Adriel Brathwaite introduced Pilgrim, while Chief Justice Sir Marston Gibson delivered brief remarks.
The new Queen’s Counsel is also president of the Barbados Bar Association.
He joins nine attorneys-at-law who were elevated to the level of Queen’s Counsel late last month during a special sitting at the Supreme Court Complex.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App