Foreday Morning revellers better be ready for the EV Entertainment’s band ‘We Ready.
This is the first year for EV ENTERTAINMENT and the bandleaders are prepared to provide “higher entertainment for all”.
The band was launched on Friday night at Tiami Dockside Restaurant and Bar, St. Michael.
Three hundred revellers are expected to play mas’ in one of four sections: We Ready to Lime, We Ready to Wine, We Ready To Party, (female) and We Ready to Drink (male section).
Band leader Rodney Ellis told Bajan Vibes that in addition to the display of the costumes they were performances by Masala featuring Philip 7, DJ Timeless, Scrilla, Cooper Dan and Paula Dion.
He noted that throughout the night patrons were treated to giveaways by LIME and Wibisco.
“EV ENTERTAINMENT intends to provide patrons with ‘great soca music, a scrumptious breakfast, unlimited drinks, tight security, mobile bathrooms and lot’s more on the road,” Ellis said.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App