KINGSTON – The murder trial of entertainer Ninja Man has been pushed back to October 7.
The matter is being heard in the Home Circuit Court but the trial could not start today because the court was dealing with another murder case.
The trial was then rescheduled and Ninja Man, whose given name is Desmond Ballentine, received an extension of his bail.
The court also lifted Ninja Man’s curfew order.
This now clears the way for the entertainer to perform.
Ninja Man is accused of the March 16, 2009 murder of Richard Johnson.
He is jointly charged with his son Janiel and another man Dennis Clayton.
The court was informed this morning that the fourth accused Seymour Samuels died recently. (Gleaner)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App