The Bico-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Football Championship has started in earnest with plenty of action across the island.
It has been goals galore over the five days of the competition so far with some teams already showing great early form.
The team to beat this year looks once again like defending champs St. Gabriel’s but there are several others which, with coaches on board, will surely pose a serious challenge.
Barbados TODAY will be making the rounds across the island to showcase the skills of our young and upcoming footballers and presenting this and several other pictorial reviews as the championship progresses.
Today’s action takes in Blenheim and Passage Road, St. Michael.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App