Just before the February 21 general election, residents reported, there was no end of activity on this road between Jack In The Box Gully and Proute Village in St. Thomas.
But since the polls closed, they added, the only visitors have been those motorists brave enough to “try a t’ing”.
Now they have had enough and want the Ministry of Transport and Works to get on with the job of fixing the road that has been “closed” for well over a year.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App