Have we happened upon a new breed of law abiding minibus operators?
This was the question that stumped our photographer when this minibus pulled up on Baxters Road, and the operators transfer passengers to another minibus before proceeding to remove decorative material that often runs them into trouble with lawmen.
And imagine there was not a policeman around. Since the “strippers” were not cooperative, we are left to wonder what set them on the straight and narrow. We do wonder!
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App