There’s a baby on the way for Monica!
The R&B singer-songwriter, 32, and husband Shannon Brown, 27, are expecting their first child together this fall, she confirmed over the weekend. Sharing a photo of her baby belly, Monica writes that she’s five months along.
Monica is already mom to sons Rocko, 8 this month, and Romelo Montez, 5, while the Phoenix Suns guard is dad to son Shannon Christopher.
The couple, who met when Brown costarred in his wife’s Love All Over Me video, were married in November 2010 at their Los Angeles home.
Since the wedding, Monica hoped to expand their family, telling PEOPLE in 2012 that she wants “maybe two or three” more children. She has her start! (People)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App