It is not seen often, but its a sight that’s increasing.
The lifting of the Chamberlain Bridge signals activity in the yachting/tourism sector and as Barbados becomes more popular as a preferred destination for sailors no doubt commercial activity relating to this sector will pick up in Bridgetown.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App